Yoojin Grace Wuertz was born in Seoul, South Korea, and immigrated to the United States at age six. She holds a BA in English from Yale University and an MFA in fiction from New York University. EVERYTHING BELONGS TO US is her debut novel, which was selected as a New York Times Editors’ Choice. She lives in northern New Jersey with her husband and son.
Photo by Nina Subin.
- Failure and Patience: Lessons from the Garden for Writers (Essay at Literary Hub)
- Shadows of the Korean War and its Aftermath, Cast Over Fiction (Essay at Signature Reads)
- Yoojin Grace Wuertz Takes on a Turbulent Moment in South Korean History (Interview with Andrea Arnold, Electric Literature)
- featured in Korea Daily (Korean language)
- podcast interview with Scott Jones at Give and Take